- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Easter Wine Hunt at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
March 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree - RSVP required
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Youngberg Hill Vineyards offers a fun, adult-only Easter Wine Hunt.
Staff of the award-winning winery and acclaimed B&B will place wine bottles throughout the estate then, just like when you were kids, everyone will start at the same time with the first ones given a prize including: wine bottles, wine tastings, glass of wine, overnight Inn room and more.
Hop on by and have some fun. RSVP is required at email@example.com.
Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop and surrounded by a 25-year-old vineyard farmed organically, producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. There are more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20-minute drive from our B&B.
EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.