- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Edmonds Summer Wine Walk
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
EDMONDS, Wash. – The Edmonds Summer Wine Walk is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, and features Edmond’s historic downtown.
This event featuring regional wineries, the Art Walk Edmonds summer wine walks are a great opportunity to gather with friends, meet winemakers and taste some of the best wine in Washington.
Guests will be able to buy featured wines at 10 percent off at the pop-up wine store, held the night of the wine walk at Cole Gallery. The wine walk is AWE’s only fundraiser of the year, which supports operating costs and enables the AWE to bring art of all types to the community.
For more info on the first of our two summer wine walks – to purchase advance tickets CLICK HERE and save $5.