- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
EIEIO and Company 2012 Pinot Noir tasting and sales event
May 23, 2014 - May 24, 2014$10
CARLTON, Ore. — Jay McDonald and EIEIO will be releasing two of their impressive Pinot Noirs for two days only.
One is ready to drink with great lushness and lusciousness all summer long, while the other is a bit more prim and proper and worthy of placement in your cellar. There are 15% off mixed cases of Cuvée E and Cuvée I. The $10 tasting fee for 2 wines is refundable with two bottle purchase.
The event is limited to Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.