- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Elma Winter Wine Festival
January 24, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
ELMA, Wash. — The Elma Chamber of Commerce plays host to the eighth annual Elma Winter Wine Festival on Jan. 24, moving to the Grays Harbor County Fair and Event Center after three years at the Satsop Business Park.
More than 20 wineries will be joined by vendors offering seafood and other coastal cuisine, musical groups Marty Beagle, Ready or Not and headline act Heart by Heart, led by Heart co-founder/bassist Steve Fossen and drummer Mike Derosier.
Admission is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass and six tasting tickets, but the pre-sale package ($15) includes 10 tasting tickets. Pre-sale is available through Jan. 22 at Aberdeen Honda, Whitney’s Chevrolet in Montesano, Liquor & the Like in Elma, Guesthouse Inn in Elma, Les Schwab tire Centers in Elma, West Olympia and Centralia.
Tickets are also available through the chamber at 360-482-3055. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.