- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Local Entrepreneurs Day at Purple Star Winery
May 6, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Local Entrepreneurs Day at Purple Star Winery will showcase regional businesses and provide a fun, relaxing environment for shopping while enjoying award-winning wines.
There is no cost to attend, but there will be wine and cheese plates available to purchase. Purple Star Winery is excited to play host to the following entrepreneurs: