- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Enumclaw Wine and Chocolate Festival
February 3, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - February 4, 2017 @ 9:00 pm$20
ENUMCLAW, Wash. — The Enumclaw Wine and Chocolate Festival will be Feb. 3-4 and more than 20 wineries are expected to return to the Enumclaw Expo Center for the ninth annual event.
This event averages more than 2,000 attendees who sample from 25 wineries, a dozen chocolatiers and more 50 gift and specialty vendors.
The list of past participating wineries at the Enumclaw Wine and Chocolate Festival includes Barrage Cellars, Convergence Zone Cellars, Cranberry Road Winery, Foxy Roxy Wines, Frenchman Hills Winery, Ginkgo Forest Winery, Hard Row to Hoe, Heyman Whinery, Kitzke Cellars, Knipprath Cellars, Lobo Hills Winery, Lost River Winery, Madsen Family Cellars, Masquerade Wine Co., Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Northwest Totem Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Stina’s Cellars, Tulip Valley Vineyard, White Heron Cellars, Willis Hall Winery and Wilridge Winery.