- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Everything 80s Dance Party with Browne Family Vineyards
October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Break out the acid wash jeans, side ponytails and everything neon for our totally awesome 1980s Halloween party at GESA Power House Theater with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Waterbrook wineries.
Show us your best Maverick or defend the galaxy as Princess Leah, and hit the dance floor as the DJ rocks the Casbah all night long. Totally tubular snacks and a rad photo booth will send you back to the future – be there, or be square!
Cost is $10 for guest admission, but free admission is extended to club members. Wine and beer is available for $5 each.
For questions or to RSVP please contact Emily at Tastingroom@brownefamilyvineyards.com.