- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery’s Private Eye release party
May 6, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Eye of the Needle Winery invites you to join the long-awaited release party for the Private Eye Reserve Red (a nonvintage blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley), which won a gold medal winner at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Enjoy the smooth tunes of Robbie Christmas — one of Washington’s popular singer/songwriters — from 1-4 p.m.