- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
June 13 - June 14$25
PASCO, Wash. — The fourth annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
FABREO (Food And Beverage Retention & Expansion Opportunities) is a program of the Tri-City Development Council and designed to promote the assets and strategic location of the Columbia Basin into one of the world’s premier food and beverage processing regions.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Food & Beverage Boot Camp, Day 1. Learn the fundamentals on how the industry works from the experts. They will be available to answer your questions.
Columbia Basin College Networking Reception. Network with food & beverage entrepreneurs, brokers, distributors, retailers, exporters, suppliers and service providers while enjoying delicious food and beverages.
Food & Beverage Boot Camp, Day 2. A continuation of the Wednesday series, but with a few surprises.
Opportunity Luncheon presented by the Tri-Cities Port districts. Featuring up to 20 food and beverage start-ups that will be presenting their stories of vision, struggle and success.
Trade Show. This is where the newest and coolest food & beverage companies in the Pacific Northwest will be displaying their incredible, magical, market-busting products, looking for the brokers, distributors, retailers, exporters, suppliers and service providers that can help them grow their business.