- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party at Tero Estates’ Windrow Vineyard
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Fall release has arrived, and TERO Estates and Flying Trout wines is celebrating with steak bites from the Bank and Grill, a bonfire with s’mores and some music at the historic Windrow Vineyard on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
We will be pouring all of our Flying Trout new releases 2010 Phinney Hill Malbec, 2010 Deep River Red and 2010 Estate Mary’s Block Malbec.