- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Farmer Fizz at Cellar 503
November 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PORTLAND, Ore. – Cellar 503 is creating a special evening event Friday, Nov. 11 at its tasting room where guests can discover artisanal sparkling wines made by Oregon growers.
Did you know that most well-known sparkling wine brands can include grapes from dozens of vineyards, blended to be predictable and consistent? That’s fine, but at Cellar 503, we love to celebrate small-production sparkling wines with the unique flavor of a particular time and place.
Among winemakers, those wines are known as “farmer fizz” — are you ready to explore?
We’ll taste wines from Cellar 503 partner winemakers Kramer Vineyards, Rallison Cellars and Roots Wine Company. And we’ll enjoy a lively half-hour Q&A about the making of sparkling wine.
Buy your tickets in advance, and Cellar 503 members save $5 off the ticket price.