- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Wednesday at Barnard Griffin
June 25, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Schreiber & Sons Farmers Market takes place at the Barnard Griffin Winery each Wednesday, from 3-6 p.m.
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Interstate 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 varieties of crops at their farm in the Columbia Basin town of Eltopia. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmers market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award-winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.