- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Wednesday at Barnard Griffin
May 28, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Schreiber & Sons Farmers Market takes place at the Barnard Griffin Winery each Wednesday, from 3-6 p.m.
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Interstate 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 varieties of crops at their farm in the Columbia Basin town of Eltopia. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmers market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award-winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.