- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Fat Olives winemaker dinner with Paul Gregutt
October 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join Fat Olives Restaurant on Oct. 18 as we welcome Paul Gregutt and Waitsburg Cellars for a winemaker dinner.
Five Waitsburg Cellars wines will be presented by Gregutt, a noted author and critic for Wine Enthusiast who now also is making wines in a partnership with Seattle-based Precept Wine.
The Waitsburg Cellars 2013 Chevray Old Vine Upland Vineyard Chenin Blanc will be one of just three Washington white wines poured at Wine Spectator’s New York Wine Experience Washington luncheon.
Last month, Waitsburg Cellars gold-medal winning 2012 Three Red was poured at the Seattle Wine Awards showcase and Sunset magazine’s Savor the Central Coast.