- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Ste. Chapelle Winery with High Street Band
June 19, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$12
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ste. Chapelle Winery begins its popular summer concerts with the High Street Band, a 10-piece, high energy, zoot-suit-donning ensemble performing Father’s Day – Sunday, June 19.
Gates open at 11 a.m. and the concert begins at 1 p.m. The winery is at 19348 Lowell Road in Caldwell. Call 208-453-7840.
This fun and family-filled time will have food vendors for those who come hungry, a bouncy house to entertain the little ones and optional wine tasting of the winery’s new Open Air series and meet-and-greets with winemaker Maurine Johnson.
Admission for the concert only is $12, but is just $10 for wine club members. It is free for those 16 years of age and under. All ages are welcome. Purchase tickets only online at universe.com/fathersdayconcert. Advance-purchase tickets are strongly recommended.
For additional information, and to learn about the entire summer concert roster, contact Mary Sloyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.453.7843.
Since 1975, Ste. Chapelle has brought luster to Idaho winemaking, with a commitment to fine winemaking using grapes planted among the sweeping orchards of southwestern Idaho in the Snake River Valley American Viticultural Area. It has grown to become the largest winery in Idaho and a hometown favorite for its wines, destination summer concerts and events.
Learn more about the winery at www.stechapelle.com