- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend 12th annual Vineyard Walk at Maryhill Winery
June 15, 2013 - June 16, 201312$
In honor of John VanCott, father of winery owner Vicki Leuthold, we celebrate Father’s Day with our annual vineyard walk to benefit the American Heart Association.
The entry fee of $12 includes Vineyard Walk T-shirt and wine tasting with 100% of proceeds going to the American Heart Association.
Bring a picnic lunch or put one together from our deli. Free live music on the terrace 1-5 p.m.