- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Pascal Chureau at Dobbes Family Estate
December 3, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. – This segment of Dinner in the Field by Field and Vine features chef Pascal Chureau for a seven-course dinner at Dobbes Family Estate.
This dinner in the historic cellar spotlights award-winning winemaker Joe Dobbes. The cost of $85 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.