- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
First Annual Rosé Festival at Charles Smith Wines
May 3, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm20$
Charles Smith Wines is pleased to announce a dynamic evening of burlesque, a DJ’d dance after-party and rosé-induced joy at their inaugural Rosé Festival in their downtown tasting room in Walla Walla.
Seattle’s Sinner Saint Burlesque will be performing and Charles Smith Wines will be pouring the fantastic K Rosé by the liter.