- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
‘Five Artists’ exhibit at Dumas Station Wines
December 14, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm5$
This Walla Walla family-owned winery’s largest art display — titled ‘Five Artists’ — ends its three-week showing on Dec. 14.
This exhibit showcases the work of five Walla Walla Valley artists, including the mother-daughter team of Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter) as well as Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings. There is something for everyone.
The wines of Dumas Station will also be available for tasting, for a $5 refundable tasting fee.