- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Join us on the Desert Wind Winery river-view patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun in Prosser, Wash., along the Yakima River.
Live music will be performed by jazz and R&B man Wayman Chapman, accompanied by $12 flatbread pizzas as well as food and drink specials. No reservations required.