- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Flavor of the Northwest cooking class with Duck Pond, Desert Wind wines
April 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
PORTLAND, Ore. — This Northwest culinary adventure is an opportunity to be hands-on with the team at Portland’s Culinary Workshop to create a beautiful 4-course dinner, thoughtfully paired with Duck Pond Cellars and Desert Wind Winery wines.
On the Menu
- Salmon Cakes with Lemon Aioli Sauce – paired with Duck Pond 2016 Delaney Vineyard Pinot Gris
- Salad with Asparagus, Sunchoke, and Shaved Tri-color Carrots with Roasted Hazelnuts and Smoked Goat Cheese – paired with Desert Wind 2014 Malbec
- Pork Chops with Cherry Pinot Noir Sauce and Ricotta Gnocchi – paired with Duck Pond 2015 South Salem Hills Cuvée Pinot Noir
- Fallen Chocolate Souffle Cake – paired with Desert Wind 2009 La Puerta
Limited to the first 15 people; please call 503.538.3199 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your seat.
$80 per person, includes in-depth cooking instruction, the delicious meal you’ll be creating, and wine pairings.