- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Flower Bouquet Class at Milbrandt Vineyards with Buggirl’s Garden
July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Stacey Gingras of Buggirls’ Garden will be joining the tasting room of Milbrandt Vineyards for an afternoon of wine and flowers.
Stacey sells her delicious produce and beautiful flowers at farmers markets in Prosser and the Tri-Cities. She is going to provide instruction in how to artistically arrange a bouquet of flowers.
Cost is $25, which gets you a glass of wine, vase and a beautiful bouquet.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot.