- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Farm to Fork Dinner at Desert Wind Winery
June 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — Join the team at Desert Wind Winery’s Mojave Restaurant for its festive monthly event featuring a three-course family-style dinner highlighting the region’s best produce and purveyors.
Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m., with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; reservations required one week prior to date of dinner. Cost is $65 per person ($55 for wine club members) includes pre-dinner social and three-course dinner with wine pairings.