- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Gifts from the Earth
January 28, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SEATTLE — Gifts from the Earth, presented by the South Seattle Community College Foundation, showcases its culinary arts, hospitality management and wine program by pairing 15 chefs with 30 Washington wineries.
Proceeds benefit the South Seattle College Foundation, supporting students and programs at South, such as scholarships, emergency funding, program equipment, and tutoring, as well as providing direct support for South’s Culinary, Wine and Hospitality Programs. In the 2014 – 15 academic year the South Seattle College Foundation awarded over $800,000 in scholarships to 319 students.