- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Gold Medal Wine Experience
July 21, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm65$ - 89$
Taste more than 150 gold and double gold award-winning wines from the 2013 Seattle Wine Awards and Oregon Wine Awards. Meet the winemakers and enjoy a sumptuous buffet, decadent chocolates and a souvenir Riedel wine glass.