- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Guess the Grape at Jacob Williams Winery
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
WISHRAM, Wash. — How well do you know your wines? Come and test your palate on Saturday, June 16 as we play “Guest the Grape” at Jacob Williams Winery in the Columbia Gorge.
We will have five varietals to taste and for every wine guessed correctly, you will be entered in to win fantastic prizes.
Tasting fee is $10 per person and waived with a wine bottle purchase. (Wine club members taste for free.)
We hope to see you there. Cheers!