- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Guess the Grape at Jacob Williams Winery
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
WISHRAM, Wash. — How well do you know your wines? Come and test your palate on Saturday, June 16 as we play “Guest the Grape” at Jacob Williams Winery in the Columbia Gorge.
We will have five varietals to taste and for every wine guessed correctly, you will be entered in to win fantastic prizes.
Tasting fee is $10 per person and waived with a wine bottle purchase. (Wine club members taste for free.)
We hope to see you there. Cheers!