- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Hallowine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
October 31, 2015 - November 1, 2015Free
Enjoy a hall-of-a-good time at Maryhill Winery with the festivities during our Hallowine Weekend going on Oct. 31-Nov. 1.
There will be games and prizes, wine tastings, new releases and a free hot dog and marshmallow roast. Dress in costume and receive a complimentary tasting!
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.