- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
September 26, 2014 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$40
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Crush has begun in the Walla Walla Valley and we always love to share the excitement with our guests to the winery.
New this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
The lunches at $40 per person, inclusive of a 3 course lunch paired with library wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for September 26th and October 10th and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:30 p.m. Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at Amy@BalboaWinery.com or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.