- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Blast with TERO Estates
December 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm5$
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us at TERO Estates Winery in Windrow Vineyard for holiday barrel weekend.
Paul Gregutt and Hat No Hat will be performing live from noon-3 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7. We will have some lovely steak bites from The Bank and Grill Catering Co., warm soup from Cugini Import Italian Foods and s’mores around the bonfire.
Barrel sampling will abound, along with wine pouring of TERO, Flying Trout and Waters wines. If you can’t make it out to our beautiful vineyard, we will be celebrating at our downtown tasting room at the Marcus Whitman Hotel, too.