- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting at Dumas Station
December 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Curious what wine tastes like before it’s bottled? Join us as we dip into recent vintages to sample what will be bottled & released the following year.
We’ll have holiday nibbles, cheese from our local Monteillet Fromagerie, and a “Five Artists” exhibit. The art show features various sizes of work and mediums ranging from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings.