- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting with Flying Trout, Waters and 21 Grams
December 4, 2015 - December 6, 2015$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines features four brands — Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery, 21 Grams and TERO Estates — sampled at three locations.
Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery and 21 Grams
3796 Peppers Bridge Road, Barrel Room B, Walla Walla, WA 99362
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
Bank & Grill Catering Co., will be on hand.
Waters & Flying Trout will be barrel sampling:
2014 Patina Vineyard Syrah
2014 Mary’s Block Malbec
We will be pouring our 2011 21 Grams all weekend long.