- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,000 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Humpday Bouteille at Helvetia Winery
August 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 5, 2018
HILLSBORO, Ore. — Helvetia Winery in the Willamette Valley again will be celebrating summer with fine music and wine on Wednesday evenings from 5-8 p.m. We’ve booked local artists including Lynn Conover, Galynne Davis, Mitch Ward, and Mark West to entertain while you enjoy the fresh air and the company that can make a summer evening a revival for you and your friends and family.
Helvetia Winery is dog-friendly and children are welcome . . . if they don’t bite.