- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Idaho wine industry annual meeting
February 24, 2016 - February 25, 2016$60
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Commission’s annual wine industry meeting will be Feb. 24-25 at the Riverside Hotel along the banks of the Boise River.
Executive director Moya Dolsby will give an update on the Idaho Wine Commission, with a retrospective look at what the commission has been working on and how it is affecting the industry, as well as an overview on the last year’s educational seminars and provide Idaho wine industry highlights.
There also will be a vintage retrospective tasting, which is open only to winemakers. The goal of this tasting is to provide an opportunity for producers and growers alike to evaluate and discuss the characteristics of the 2015 vintage in Idaho. Participating members will taste through the six comparative panels in small tasting groups.