- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Harvest
August 19, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$50
MARSING, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Run Harvest, presented by Final Kick Events, features a half marathon, 10k and 5k on Saturday, Aug. 19 starting at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
Taste samples from more 10 Idaho wineries after the races, featuring live music from Alturus while you enjoy Idaho’s finest wine. You must be 21 or over to taste wine. All participants will get a T-shirt, a custom Idaho Wine Run wine glass and free wine sampling or a sweet drink tumbler.
The live music and wine tasting will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital in Boise.