- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
In This Together Music Festival
July 8, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25 - $40
PROSSER, Wash. — The In This Together Music Festival brings top music talent on Saturday, July 8 to the Prosser Wine and Food Park in the heart of Washington wine country.
From fuse rock, blues, and funk to original stylings that have been referred to as “modern-day Jimi Hendrix,” and all the way back to soulful America, the festival aims to bring the community together in a family-friendly environment, and also highlight the awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Festival co-founder Carolina Warwick is co-winemaker/co-owner at Wit Cellars in Prosser, named as the 2017 Washington Winery to Watch by Wine Press Northwest magazine. Local wineries, breweries, and food vendors will be at the event, in addition to kid-friendly amusements.
“Team Daniel”, the organizers of the In This Together Music Festival, is a group of family and friends with a shared interest in music and whose lives have been touched by autism. Team Daniel has partnered with the Three Rivers Community Foundation nonprofit to help to raise money for local organizations that work with children and adults with special needs.
All proceeds from the In This Together Music Festival will be donated to local philanthropic organizations via Three Rivers Community Foundation.