- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Inaugural Open House at Fairsing Vineyard Thanksgiving Weekend
November 28, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20.00
Savor estate-grown, small-production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay at Fairsing Vineyard. Enjoy our newly released 2013 Pinot Noir and current selections in our new tasting room in the Yamhill-Carlton American Viticultural Area.
Relax by the fireplace, stroll our grounds and drink in panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Join us Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. of Thanksgiving weekend and celebrate family, experience the bounty of our vineyard and stay for a smile.