- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will stage an evening of food, wine and jazz in its vineyard Aug. 3 with Danny Welsh.
Tickets for this event include the intimate concert with Welsh performing his saxophone renditions in the vineyard, complete with dinner and your first glass of wine.
An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.