- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Kiona Vineyards winemaker dinner – Hugging the Mediterranean
March 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm75$
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Dine with the founders and winemaker of Kiona Vineyards and Winery as you enjoy a five course prix-fixe menu prepared by Molly Williams Catering and paired with five of our wines.
The meal includes with five 3-ounce glass pours. No substitutions, please. Please let us know if there are allergies or other considerations. We are only able to sell tickets in increments of two.
Upon confirmation, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the dinner. Because of the small number of seats available, we cannot offer refunds on cancellations.
There are only 20 seats available, and because we are sourcing most of the ingredients from local purveyors, our menu is subject to change based on availability.
Moroccan Spiced Carrot Soup, served with cinnamon yogurt swirl, mint, carrot confetti, paired with Chardonnay, Red Mountain Estate, 2012
Tabbouleh Salad, served with cherry tomatoes, feta, herb medley, pistachio lime vinaigrette, pomegranate molasses, paired with Zinfandel, Red Mountain Estate, 2010
Chicken Tagine, served with braised chicken thigh, apricots, Monukka raisins, lentils, paired with Dry Riesling, Red Mountain Estate, 2011
Grilled Lamb Kabobs served with tzatziki sauce, handmade pita, cucumber salad, paired with Syrah, Red Mountain Estate, 2004
Honey Rice Pudding served with candied almonds, rosewater, paired with Chenin Blanc Ice Wine, Red Mountain Estate, 2012.
Please call 206-403-8898 to RSVP.