- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
July 14, 2017 - July 16, 2017$30
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Kirkland Uncorked is a regional showcase of art, food and wine along the picturesque shores of Lake Washington on July 14-16 at Marina Park.
More than 70 wines are expected to be poured at this event, which benefits Homeward Pet Adoption Center and is a Seafair sanctioned event. Participants include Alexandria Nicole, Ancestry, Bontzu, CAVU, College Cellars, Convergence Zone, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Five Star, Hard Row to Hoe, J. Bell, Marrowstone, Michael Florentino, Milbrandt, Naches Heights, Patterson, Purple Star, Sigillo, Silver Lake and Wilridge.
Kirkland Uncorked offers a three-day menu highlighting some of the best in Washington state food and wine.
- Friday’s Burger Brawl — a foodie slider showdown for the Eastside’s best burger
- Saturday buffet of the Food Sampling and Grilling Competition, featuring three of the top chefs grilling side-by-side to earn top honors from a panel of Northwest food experts
- Sunday’s Food Truck Feast: a one-day foodie feast of the area’s best mobile kitchens
In addition to the three-course menu and extensive wine list, the festival features an exciting ala cart entertainment and shopping. Some of the Northwest’s favorite bands will entertain festivalgoers on the Main Stage. The all-ages Street Fair features an expansive Craft Market, the Uncorked Boat Show, and the CityDog Magazine Cover Dog Model Contest.
Want the best ticket deal around? If you purchase your tasting garden ticket at a participating Fred Meyer location, then you will receive an additional 4 wine tasting tokens for the same price. Visit the Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond, Lake City or Bothell store’s customer service desk and ask to purchase your Kirkland Uncorked ticket and get rewarded. What’s on your list today? A Kirkland Uncorked ticket!