- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Wine Walk
June 17, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
KIRKLAND, Wash. – The Kirkland Wine Walk in downtown Kirkland on Friday, June 17 features winemakers from 14 wineries pouring samples so patrons can sip, shop and stroll.
Participating wineries include Animale, Convergence Zone, DiStefano, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Genoa Cellars, Lodmell, Michael Florentino, Naked, Patterson, Pondera, Vortex, Waving Tree and Whidbey Island Winery.
The evening for general admission ticket holders begins 6 p.m., at the Heathman Hotel. Online purchase of tickets are available at $25. Early Bird ticket holders beat the crowd and may purchase their tickets online for $35.
Early Bird Wine Walk begins at 5 p.m. You will receive a complimentary tasting Govino glass, and 14 tasting tickets. There will be special offers on wine during the event.
The event begins at The Heathman Hotel, then pick up your event map and list of each local wine being tasted at 14 downtown locations.
For more information about this event, visit: http://
This event will sell out, so buy your tickets now.
Click here to buy your tickets: