- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60
BREMERTON, Wash. – The 10th annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:15 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 11.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Participating craft beverage producers include:
Michael Florentino Cellars
Prestige Wine Imports
Scatter Creek Winery
Silver City Brewery
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyards
Wind Rose Cellars
Winery Alliance of Bainbridge Island
While sipping wine or ale, guests also will enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Boat Shed Restaurant, Bella Bella Cupcakes, the Olympic College Culinary Arts Institute and others.
Event pass pricing is $50 until May 31, $60 from June 1 to Aug. 10 and $75 at the gate. Guests receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and a plate plus access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Olympic College Alumni Association.