- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Lace and Lead performs at Anelare Winery
September 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs and experience a summer concert at the new amphitheater at Anelare Winery, which will present an afternoon performance by Nashville recording duo Lace and Lead.
Emi “Lace” Tanke, Trysh “Lead” Hill and Matt Hundley form the singer/songwriter country band with roots in the Rose City of Portland. They began working together in 2012.
Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to email@example.com. Reserve seating is available, with a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment. The Street Grill will be out to add to fun.
This concert is part of the wine club release event, but it is open to the public as well. The tasting fee applies to non-members. There is no cover for music. The tasting room will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.