- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Latah Creek Winery 32nd Anniversary Celebration
July 18, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - July 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
SPOKANE, Wash. — Latah Creek Winery will be celebrating its 32nd anniversary and 32 years of award-winning Washington wine on Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.
The weekend of festivities will kick off Friday with our Customer Appreciation Party (4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Expect great food, generous pours and good company. The celebration continues all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.