- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk
June 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$45
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. – Stroll, sip and savor at 19 wineries and tasting rooms in beautiful downtown Leavenworth during the 14th annual Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk.
Enjoy your complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses and live music. Participating wineries include Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Villa Monaco Winery, Swakane Winery, Plain Cellars, Kestrel Vintners, Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Pasek Cellars/Willow Crest, Goose Ridge Winery and WineGirl Wines.
Wildflowers and sunshine flood the hills, while remarkable, local wines are sampled in the village from noon to 5:30 p.m. Will-call and same-day sales begin at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Gazebo and Leavenworth Visitors Center.
Cost of $45 includes tasting at 20 tasting rooms, complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses.and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates local wine shops and vineyards twice annually, including the Fall Wine Walk on Sept. 10.