- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Lee Lindsey in concert at Waterbrook Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15 - $20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join Canadian folk music artist and vocal powerhouse Lee Lindsey for a Saturday evening concert at the Waterbrook Winery tasting room in Walla Walla.
Waterbrook barbecue dinner, beer and wine are available on site for purchase (additional fee). Picnic blankets and lawn chairs welcomed!
Tickets cost $15 in advance, $20 at the door. RSVP by April 21 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kids 12 and under admitted for free.