- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner
August 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
PROSSER, Wash. – The 10th annual Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner will be staged Friday, Aug. 12 in honor of inductee Charles Nagel.
The evening includes appetizers from Anthony’s at Columbia Point, a three-course dinner with Washington wines, the induction ceremony into the Washington Wine Hall of Fame and a live auction.
Individual – $100
Table of 8 – $800
Platinum – $5,000
Includes: Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16) and a private chef’s dinner experience with wine for 10 in the Culinary Center.
Gold – $2,500
Includes Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16), private food and wine experience for eight
Silver – $1,000
Includes: Table for eight, company logo recognition, private wine tasting for eight