- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Let it Snow Holiday Open House at Saffron Fields Vineyard
December 10, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Jingle, jingle, jingle all the way to Saffron Fields Vineyard on Saturday, Dec. 10 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. for our Holiday Open House.
We have your one-stop shopping needs. Wine makes perfect holiday gifts for friends, family, colleagues and bosses. There’s also an array of wine related gifts for stocking stuffers and wine club memberships for those on the Nice List.
We will offer a free tasting of selected featured wines. A full tasting of newly released wines with tasty holiday treats is $20 per person. Reservations not needed, but please bring your holiday cheer.