- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Live music with Jeff Kloetzel at Ledger David Cellars
February 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Listen to the sounds of acclaimed Southern Oregon wine country guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy award-winning estate wines paired with small bites from Pomodori Bistro. Indulge with wine, food & live music at Le Petit tasting room near the famous Rogue Creamery.