- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to popular local jazz, blues and pop artist Not Too Shabby on Saturday, May 14 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Enjoy our award-winning estate wines and tasty small bites prepared by DejaVú.