- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Savanna at Ledger David Cellars
March 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNo cover
Don’t miss this year’s Oregon Cheese Festival Saturday, March 19, from 10am-5pm at the Rogue Creamery in Central Point. While you’re here, drop by Ledger David’s wine tasting room from 1-3 p.m. and listen to the eclectic sounds of Savanna – performing a blend of early rock, country and blues. Just off I-5, exit 35 next to the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms.